This Sweet Tea Harvest Punch is perfect for fall gatherings. It is made with black tea and perfectly sweetened with orange juice, apple cider, raw honey, and a hint of cinnamon. It’s great served cold or hot.
Sweet Tea Harvest Punch
What Is In Sweet Tea Harvest Punch?
- Unsweetened Black Tea. I chose the pre-prepared tea in a gallon jug, it’s easy.
- Orange Juice. Make sure it is pulp free, pulp would be unpleasant in this.
- Apple Cider.
- Raw Honey.
- Orange and Apple Slices.
- Cinnamon Sticks. Make sure they are food grade.
How to Make Sweet Tea Harvest Punch
SERVING COLD: Chill the ingredients and stir together in a large pitcher. Serve over ice.
TIP: When making this drink cold I recommend dissolving the honey in some of the tea. To do this add the honey to half a cup of the tea and heat in the microwave for about 1 to 2 minutes. Allow the honey syrup mixture to cool.
SERVING HOT: Place all the ingredients (except for the orange and apple slices) in a large pot or crockpot and bring to a boil. Ladle into heat-safe glasses and garnish with your orange and apple slices.
A Few Notes:
This drink is caffeinated. Tea has a significant amount of caffeine so if you plan on drinking this later in the day I recommend buying caffeine free tea.
Sweeten as your heart desires. Since moving to the south I have quickly learned that sweet tea is a southern staple. It seems the rule of thumb here is the sweeter the better. In my opinion this punch is moderately sweet but feel free to add more or less honey.
Use good quality juice. Because this punch has minimal ingredients make sure you are choosing high-quality brands and 100% real juice. It is so important in getting a really delicious punch!
Thanks for dropping in! Be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for fun NEW CONTENT and CONVERSATION delivered to your inbox. If you love this recipe save it now so you can find it later. Thank you for your support!
Sweet Tea Harvest Punch
- 1 orange; thinly sliced
- 1 apple; thinly sliced
- ¼ cup honey; or to taste
- 2 cups unsweetened black tea
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup apple cider
- 3-4 cinnamon sticks
- Add the honey to half a cup of the tea and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes until the honey is dissolved. Chill.
- To a large pitcher, add the orange slices, apple slices, and honey.
- Add the chilled unsweetened iced tea, orange juice, and apple juice.
- Throw in the cinnamon sticks. Stir well.
- To a large pot or crockpot, add the honey, unsweetened black tea, orange juice, apple cider, and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil.
- Ladle into heat-safe glasses and garnish with an orange and apple slice.
- In the refrigerator for up to one week. Always stir prior to drinking.
If you make my Sweet Tea Harvest Punch, don’t forget to leave this recipe a rating, comment, or like. Tag me on social media using the hashtag #EntirelyElizabeth when sharing your own personal photos making this recipe. I would love to see your version and know your thoughts!