These grilled Brie Stuffed Chicken Burgers really kick things up a notch. It is the perfect bite: savory chicken patty, creamy brie cheese, peppery arugula, sweet apricot jam, and toasty buns. I’m pretty sure you will be enjoying these burgers all year long.
This Brie Stuffed Chicken Burger recipe is VERY special to me because it is one Jordan and I developed together. He is the “Grill Master” in our house and played such a huge part! So, you can thank him for the beautifully grilled burgers. But anyways, we wanted to do something unique and I think this checks the box. Let’s make it!
Ingredients For Brie Stuffed Chicken Burgers
Grilled Ground Chicken Patties- Lean, quality ground chicken is a must for juicy and flavorful grilled chicken burgers. Add finely diced onion, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper to bring it to life.
Brie Cheese- The magic is in the brie cheese, that is how we get the gooey, cheesy center. Brie cheese is very malleable so I like to cut a hunk off of the block and form it into a 1 tablespoon sized thick disk (make sure you remove the rind).
Toasted Brioche Buns- Brioche is my favorite to use for this recipe because they are light, rich, and slightly sweet in comparison to other buns. Feel free to use any type of burger bun.
Apricot Jam- This is a MUST, the apricot jam is an iconic flavor pairing with brie cheese.
Arugula- Fresh arugula is a wonderful alternative to boring lettuce. It is peppery and slightly spicy.
How to Make Brie Stuffed Chicken Burgers
- Prepare the ground chicken. Be sure you do not over-combine it or the texture becomes unpleasant after it is grilled.
- Form and stuff the patties. Portion out 8 patties and flatten them into disks. Place a hunk of brie cheese on 4 of the patties leaving an exposed perimeter. Firmly press the remaining 4 patties on top being sure you seal the edges, you don’t want your cheese to come out.
- Grill the patties. 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until they are an internal temperature of 165° F (Stuffed burgers cook longer than regular burger patties). Remove your patties from the grill and allow them to rest for 5 minutes.
- Toast the buns. Throw them on the grill, insides down, for about 30 seconds or until toasty.
- Construct your Brie Stuffed Chicken Burgers. Bottom bun, apricot jam, brie stuffed chicken burger, arugula, and top bun. Serve!
What To Serve With Chicken Burgers
You have the perfect burger, now what are you going to serve with it? The go-to in our house is classic French fries or curly fries. You could also serve your burgers with roasted veggies, pasta salad, coleslaw, or cucumber salad. Let your imagination run wild!
More Chicken Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Chicken Sausage Rolls
- Oven Baked Chicken Wings
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- Chicken Lime Taquitos
- Salt and Pepper Wings
- Honey Lemon Pepper Wings
- Garlic Butter Parmesan Wings
- Rosemary and Thyme Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Alfredo Soup with Tortellini
- Low Carb Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Cajun Chicken and Cauliflower with Chimichurri
- 20 Minute Garlic Basil Chicken
Thanks for dropping in! Be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for fun NEW CONTENT and CONVERSATION delivered to your inbox. If you love this recipe save it now so you can find it later. Thank you for your support!
Brie Stuffed Chicken Burgers
Brie Stuffed Chicken Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 onion; small and finely diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper; to taste
- 4 tablespoons brie cheese
Extra Burger Essentials
- 4 Brioche burger buns; toasted on the grill
- 4 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 cups arugula
Forming the Burgers
- To a large bowl add the ground chicken, finely diced onion, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Using your hands, combine until everything is evenly dispersed. Do not over mix.
- Evenly divide the ground chicken mixture into 8 equal servings (about ¼ cup each). Form them into thin patties.
- Place 1 tablespoon of brie cheese in the very center of 4 of the patties, leaving the outer rim exposed (to help them seal later).
- Place the patties without brie cheese on top of the ones with brie cheese. Press the edges together tightly so the cheese won't leak out on the grill. Set aside.
Grilling the Burgers and Buns
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Place patties on the preheated grill and allow to cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Flip patties over and continue to cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from grill once your patties have reached an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Allow the patties to rest while you toast the buns and prepare the toppings.
- Place buns on the grill, interior side down, and toast until golden (about 30 seconds).
Assembling the Burgers
- Start with your bottom bun, then apricot jam, the stuffed burger, arugula, and the top bun. Enjoy Entirely!
- Burgers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator (just make sure they are not constructed or the bun and lettuce will get soggy).
Metric conversions are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
If you make my Brie Stuffed Chicken Burgers, don’t forget to leave this recipe a rating, comment, or like. Tag me on social media using the hashtag #EntirelyElizabeth when sharing your own personal photos making this recipe. I would love to see your version and know your thoughts!
10 thoughts on “Brie Stuffed Chicken Burgers”
love brie especially in this stuffed chicken burger
So glad you think so! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
You had me at brie-stuffed! So, so good!
Definitely delicious! So glad you think so too!
OMG yes please. That photo of the Brie oozing out of the burger practically had me licking the screen! What a delicious recipe!
I laughed when I saw “licking the screen!” So glad you enjoyed them and find them delicious!
This sounds so delish
Thank you Jessica!
Loving these stuffed chicken burgers! They were so easy to make and totally delicious!
I am so glad you enjoyed them! Thank you for giving them a try!