These delicious little babies are filled with ranch, shredded chicken, bacon, and pepper jack cheese. They are quick and easy, great for meal prepping, party appetizers, or a last minute dinner. I guarantee these Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders will have everyone begging for more!
Browse more slider recipes here.
Who doesn’t like the epic Chicken Bacon Ranch combination?! These sliders are packed with juicy ranch chicken, bacon, and melty cheese. You cannot go wrong with these sliders and I guarantee you will be making them over and over again.
Why You’ll LOVE these Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- They are the perfect small, hand-held appetizer to take or serve at parties. They can even double as an “appetizer for dinner.”
- The flavor is unbeatable! Because there is tangy ranch, spicy pepper jack cheese, crunchy salty bacon, tender shredded chicken and buttery buns… they are the best, most well-rounded chicken sliders.
- They are quick and easy to throw together, it only take 35 minutes as a matter of fact.
Let’s Make Them Together:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders Ingredients (and a few notes)
You’ll love how these chicken bacon sliders are 8 simple ingredients. Below are a few notes and potential substitutions and flavor variations.
- Slider Buns: I like to use Brioche buns because they are light, fluffy, and toast up beautifully. You can also use pretzel buns, white slider buns, or even Hawaiian rolls.
- Shredded Chicken: Make this how you prefer, I cook mine in the Crockpot (Instructions included in the recipe card below). You can also use thick sliced deli chicken or rotisserie chicken that is shredded.
- Ranch Dressing: Make sure you use a high quality brand since this is a large flavor in these sliders.
- Fresh Parsley: It makes all the difference! If you need to you can use 2 teaspoons of dried parsley but fresh is the best!
- Bacon: Again, make this how you prefer. I like to bake mine in the oven (I include instructions in the recipe card below). You can use bacon bits as well.
- Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese: I love the little bit of spicy with these sliders but any type of cheese will work. Other great options are sharp cheddar cheese, freshly grated parmesan cheese, or Colby jack.
- Melted Butter: Use unsalted butter so the mixture does not get too salty.
- Ranch Seasoning: I use the dry Ranch Seasoning that comes in a shaker bottle. The 1 oz package is another option.
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
Here is a quick overview on how to make the chicken bacon sliders. The recipe card below will have complete details.
1. Whip together the ranch chicken by combining cooked shredded chicken, ranch dressing, and fresh parsley. Set aside.
2. Lightly grease a baking dish and place the slider bottoms down.
3. Spread the ranch chicken over top of the slider buns
4. Top the ranch chicken with bacon.
5. Add slices of pepper jack cheese over top so all areas are covered completely.
6. Top with top buns. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and ranch seasoning packet.
7. Slather the sliders with the melted butter and ranch mixture.
8. Bake uncovered until warmed through and the cheese is melted. If your buns start to look a little too brown as they are baking, throw aluminum foil over the top to keep them from becoming too toasted.
9. Top with more fresh parsley and serve! I recommend having an extra side of ranch dressing on the side for dipping. SO GOOD!
Storing And Reheating Information
If refrigerated in an airtight container, these chicken bacon sliders will last up to 3 days. I do not recommend freezing them because the buns tend to become mushy and soggy as they thaw out.
Feel free to eat them cold or warmed up for 30 seconds to 1 minute in the microwave. To reheat these in the oven, just pop them in for 10 minutes at 375° F.
What To Serve With Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
These chicken bacon sliders are great as the main meal or served with other party appetizers. Here are a few serving suggestions:
- side salad, coleslaw, or even a fruit salad
- potato chips, tater tots, Lemon Feta Fries, or these Smashed Fingerling Potatoes
- roasted or fresh vegetable medley
- cold salads- Lemon Orzo Salad, English Pea Salad, and Italian Pasta Salad.
- yummy dips like this Olive Dip, Green Onion Dip, Ricotta Dip with Roasted Grapes, Pizza Dip with Pizza Dough Balls
- chicken wings- Honey Lemon Pepper Wings, Garlic Butter Parmesan Wings, Oven Baked Chicken Wings, Soy Garlic Chicken Wings
- Browse my other appetizers or side dishes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
I do not recommend making these anymore than a few hours ahead of time. The slider buns will get soggy from the moisture of the ranch shredded chicken. Nobody wants soggy buns on these sliders. BUT you can make the chicken and bacon up to three days in advance. Then all you have to do is construct the sliders and pop them in the oven!
I prefer to bake mine in the oven. All you have to do is line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, space the bacon on it, and bake at 400F for 10-15 minutes (flipping halfway through the bake time). Watch it carefully because it can burn quickly.
I use my slow cooker every single time because it is the easiest. All I do is cook the chicken on high for 3-4 hours and then shred it with two forks. I usually throw my favorite seasoning in with the chicken too: salt, pepper, and garlic powder. You are more than welcome to cook the chicken how you prefer (air fryer, oven, etc.).
Thanks for dropping in! Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter for fun NEW CONTENT and CONVERSATION delivered to your inbox. If you love this recipe save it now so you can find it later. Thank you for your support!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- 9×13 Baking Dish
- 2 pounds shredded chicken breast*
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup fresh parsley; minced
- 12 slider buns
- 12 slices bacon*; cooked
- 10 slices pepper jack cheese
- ¼ cup unsalted butter; melted
- 1 ounce ranch seasoning packet
- Set oven to 375 °F and prepare a 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine the shredded chicken, ranch dressing, and fresh parsley.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in the prepared baking dish.
- Top the bottom half of the buns with the ranch shredded chicken.
- Top the ranch shredded chicken with the cooked bacon.
- Top the bacon with pepper jack cheese.
- Top the pepper jack cheese with the top half of the slider buns.
- In a small bowl mix together the melted butter and ranch seasoning packet. Evenly brush the top of the sliders with the mixture.
- Bake the sliders uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until heated through, the cheese is melted, and tops of the sliders are browned.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to three days.
- Reheat in the oven at 375°F for 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds or until warmed.
Crockpot Shredded Chicken Breast:
- Place chicken breasts in Crockpot. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours. Once it is cooked shred the chicken breast with two forks while it is piping hot.
- Store in the refrigerator up to three days in advance.
Oven Baked Bacon:
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil, place the bacon on the sheet so it is not touching, and bake at 400F for 10-15 minutes (flipping halfway through the bake time).
- Store in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator up to three days in advance.
Metric conversions are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
If you make my Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders recipe, don’t forget to leave this recipe a rating, comment, or like. Tag me on social media using the hashtag #EntirelyElizabeth when sharing your own personal photos making this recipe. I would love to see your version and know your thoughts!