These Breakfast Bagel Sliders are layers of toasty bagel, sausage, scrambled eggs, melty cheese, and Everything Bagel seasoning. They are ready in about 30 minutes and a crowd-pleasing, morning favorite.
These Breakfast Bagel Sliders are simple to throw together and an easy way to feed a crowd. They are perfect for meal prepping your breakfast, Mother’s Day brunch, or breakfast for dinner any night. You are going to love how they are made with only 6 ingredients too. Let’s make them!
Ingredients (and a few notes)
- Mini Bagels: Most of the time I use the plain variety, but you can use any kind. The whole grain cinnamon and blueberry taste super delicious too.
- Sausage Patties: You can use pre-cooked patties or fry up your own.
- Scrambled Eggs: Make them how you prefer. I like to scramble mine with a splash of milk.
- Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese: Any type and cut of cheddar cheese will work.
- Melted Butter: I prefer unsalted butter because the sausage has the right amount of salt for these sliders.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: Make your own by combining equal parts poppy seeds, black and white sesame seeds, dried minced garlic, dried minced onion, and a pinch of salt. You can also use any combination of these spices you have on hand or want.
Make them your own by substituting the meat and cheese for your family’s favorites.
How to Make Breakfast Bagel Sliders
- Cook your sausage patties and scrambled eggs to your liking.
- Construct the Breakfast Bagel Sliders. Bagel bottoms on bottom, sausage patties, scrambled eggs, sharp cheddar cheese, and bagel tops on top.
- Slather the constructed sliders with melted butter and Everything Bagel seasoning mixture.
- Bake uncovered until warmed through and the cheese is melted.
PRO TIP: Try them with a drizzle of maple syrup if you have any, SO GOOD!
These Breakfast Bagel Sliders are not only the perfect option for breakfast, but they are great for brunch, breakfast for dinner, and busy morning prepping.
I love serving mine with hashbrown casserole, fresh fruit salad, and this King’s Hawaiian Cheesecake Danish recipe (the casserole and Danishes bake at the same time too). These sliders also go great with…
- fresh fruit salad
- roasted asparagus (it sounds weird but eggs and asparagus go great together)
- yogurt or yogurt parfaits
- sauteed veggies like onions, peppers, and mushrooms
- healthy smoothies
- Mimosa Mocktails
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
You can easily sub out the plain mini bagels for other flavors, Hawaiian rolls, traditional slider buns, or English muffins. You can also use regular sized bagels cut in half. Keep in mind your servings may change by swapping out the mini bagels.
Yes! These Breakfast Bagel Sliders are so easy to customize and can be whatever you want them to be! Feel free to swap out the sausage for bacon, ham, or vegetarian meats. You can even change up the cheese too. Add a helping of roasted veggies to give these more nutrition as well.
Of course, these are great for meal prepping and preparing a head of time. Unbaked they can be stored in the refrigerator up to one day before baking and serving. Baked they can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or the freezer up to 3 months.
More Fun Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- Apple and Plum Crumble Bars
- Creamy Mango Lemonade
- Cardamom Spiced Coffee Cake Muffins
- Strawberry Banana Shortcakes
- No Knead Black Pepper Focaccia
- Espresso Martini Mocktail
- Blueberry Earl Grey Muffins with Streusel
- Basil Bloody Mary
- Hot Honey Sauce
- Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
Thanks for dropping in! Be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for fun NEW CONTENT and CONVERSATION delivered to your inbox. If you love this recipe save it now so you can find it later. Thank you for your support!
Breakfast Bagel Sliders
- 9×13 Baking Dish
- 8 mini bagels; plain
- 8 sausage patties; cooked
- 8 eggs; scrambled
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter; melted
- 3 teaspoons Everything Bagel seasoning
- Prepare your scrambled eggs and sausage patties as desired.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F and lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the bottom half of the bagels in the prepared baking dish.
- Top each mini bagel with a sausage patty.
- Evenly spoon the scrambled eggs on top of each sausage patty.
- Top the scrambled eggs with 6 slices of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Place the top half of the bagels on the sharp cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl mix together the melted butter and Everything Bagel seasoning. Brush the top of the bagels with the mixture.
- Bake the sliders uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until heated through, the cheese is melted, and tops of the bagels are browned.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve. *Optional: Drizzle a bit of maple syrup, or your favorite syrup, on top for an added sweetness.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to seven days.
- Store in the freezer, covered, for up to 3 months.
- Reheat in the oven at 375°F for 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds or until warmed.
Metric conversions are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
If you make my Breakfast Bagel Sliders, don’t forget to leave this recipe a rating, comment, or like. Tag me on social media using the hashtag #EntirelyElizabeth when sharing your own personal photos making this recipe. I would love to see your version and know your thoughts!