Why This Is The BEST Non Alcoholic Martini Mocktail
What Is A Dirty Martini Mocktail?
A Dirty Martini Mocktail is the non alcoholic version of a Dirty Martini, of course! The Dirty Martini is a classic cocktail which was believed to be originated in New York in the early 1900’s.
Typically a Dirty Martini contains vodka (or gin), dry vermouth, olive brine, and an olive garnish. This mocktail contains all those things, except the alcohol removed vodka and dry vermouth spirits. It still has the same classic flavor profile, don’t worry!
Let’s Make It Together In Under 30 Seconds
Dirty Martini Mocktail Ingredients
NOTE: Non alcoholic spirits are just like alcoholic spirits, some taste better than others. We all have different flavor preferences which is why I like to give multiple options. I give my recommendations, BUT at the end of the day I want to help you find which non alcoholic spirits you prefer.
- Martini Glasses or any type of small glassware.
- Cocktail Shaker or large glass.
- Stirrer or long spoon.
- Cocktail Pins for holding olive garnish in place.
How to Make A Dirty Martini Mocktail
STIR together non alcoholic vodka, non alcoholic vermouth, and green olive brine with ice.
STRAIN dirty martini from the ice into a martini glass.
GARNISH with green olives.
Non Alcoholic Martini Variations
The Dirty Martini is my absolute favorite because I love olives. BUT if you are looking for some variation to spice up your martini mocktail game, I have a few suggestions:
- Classic Martini Mocktail: omit the olive brine and olive garnish.
- Make it with non alcoholic Gin instead of Vodka. My favorite is Monday Gin but other options include Ritual, Free Spirits, or Lyre’s.
- Lemon Drop Martini: add 1/2 ounce of lemon juice and a lemon twist garnish, omit the olive brine.
- Appletini: add 1 ounces of apple juice, omit the olive brine.
- Pornstar Martini: add 1 ounce of passion fruit juice or puree, omit the olive brine.
- Flavor your martini mocktail with simple syrup instead of olive brine.
Frequently Asked Questions About Non Alcoholic Martinis
More Classic Non Alcoholic Mocktails You Might Like:
Dirty Martini Mocktail
- Cocktail Shaker - or large glass with strainer
- spoon or stirrer
- Cocktail Pins
- Martini Glass
- To a cocktail shaker add ice, non alcoholic vodka, non alcoholic dry vermouth, and green olive brine.
- Stir together until well combined.
- Strain away ice and pour into a martini glass.
- Garnish with 3 olives on a cocktail pin. Sip!
Your Options for Non Alcoholic Spirits:
- VODKA: I used Arkay for this recipe. Other varieties include Strykk and CleanCo.
- DRY VERMOUTH: I used Seedlip Spice 94 even though it isn’t labeled as vermouth. You could also use Lyres.
- GIN: My favorite is Monday Gin but other options include Ritual, Free Spirits, or Lyre’s.
- BROWSE MORE NA SPIRITS HERE on Amazon in my storefront.
Metric conversions are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
If you make my Dirty Martini Mocktail, don’t forget to leave this recipe a rating, comment, or like. Tag me on social media using the hashtag #EntirelyElizabeth when sharing your own personal photos making this recipe. I would love to see your version and know your thoughts!