This Blue Lagoon Mocktail is beautifully blue, citrusy, and so refreshing. It takes 5 minutes to stir up, requires only 3 ingredient, and has no alcohol. This makes them perfect for kids and any kind of party.
Blue Lagoon Mocktail WITHOUT Alcohol
You are going to love this for 4 reasons:
- It contains 3 no fuss ingredients you can find at any grocery store.
- It is quick to make, 5 minutes is all. and NO fancy bar equipment needed.
- Virtually everyone can enjoy it because there is no alcohol.
- It is great for special occasions like Fourth of July, baby showers, or beach themed events.
Blue Lagoon Mocktail Ingredients
- Blue Curacao Simple Syrup: A non-alcoholic version of the blue Curacao alcohol. It is a wonderful sweet orange flavor with a pretty blue hue. It is pronounced as cure-ah-SEW if you are wondering.
- Orange Sparkling Water: For even more delicious orange flavor and fizz without added sugar.
- Lemonade: The greatest ingredient (by volume) so make sure it is a good quality lemonade.
A Quick, 5 Minute Mocktail
This drink is so easy! I guarantee you can stir it together quicker than the commercial break on your favorite TV show.
To a glass, pour together the blue Curacao simple syrup and orange sparkling water and stir together. Fill your glass with ice and top it off with lemonade. Stir until it is well combined and garnish with orange slices (if you want).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Can I add alcohol to this? Of course, a classic blue lagoon has both blue Curacao alcohol (in place of blue Curacao simple syrup) and vodka. Feel free to add a splash or two and make this your own.
Can I make this in advance for a party? It depends on how far in advance because you don’t want the orange sparkling water to lose it’s fizz and carbonation. I recommend making this no more than 4 to 6 hours prior to your party and keep it well refrigerated.
Do I need to add ice? Not at all. Chill the ingredients prior to making and there is no need for ice. You can also drink this mocktail at room temperature.
If you are looking for more fun, no alcohol mocktails, check these out!
- Sunrise Mocktail Spritzer
- Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Espresso Martini Mocktail
- Watermelon Lime Slush
- Apple Cider Mule Mocktail
- Guava Lemonade Fizz
- Lavender Coconut Lemonade
- Creamy Mango Lemonade
Thanks for dropping in! Be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for fun NEW CONTENT and CONVERSATION delivered to your inbox. If you love this recipe save it now so you can find it later. Thank you for your support!
Blue Lagoon Mocktail
- 2 ounce blue Curacao simple syrup
- 2 ounce orange sparkling water
- 8 ounces lemonade
- orange slices; optional garnish
- Into a glass, pour the blue Curacao simple syrup and orange sparkling water, stir together.
- Add ice to the glass, if desired.
- Slowly fill the rest of the glass with lemonade. Gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!
If you make my Blue Lagoon Mocktail, don’t forget to leave this recipe a rating, comment, or like. Tag me on social media using the hashtag #EntirelyElizabeth when sharing your own personal photos making this recipe. I would love to see your version and know your thoughts!