Are you ready for a creamy, tropical, 4 ingredient Pina Colada Mocktail? The frozen pineapple chunks, coconut cream, pineapple juice, and ice are blended to the perfect slushy consistency. Easily make one for yourself or a pitcher for a crowd.
These no alcohol Pina Coladas are everything they should be: a perfect creamy slushy consistency, packed with tropical pineapple and coconut flavor, and easy to make! They are great for pool parties, girl’s night, brunch, or really any day of the week. Since they have no alcohol in them, virtually everyone can enjoy them.
Ingredients In The Best Pina Colada Mocktail
- Fresh Pineapple: Cut in small-medium sized chunks and frozen overnight.
- Coconut Cream: I use Coco Re’al which is coconut cream with sugar in it. If you use canned coconut cream you will have to add about 2 tablespoons of granular sugar to the recipe.
- Pineapple Juice: 100% real pineapple juice is the best.
- Ice: Helps give the perfect slushy consistency.
- Pineapple Wedges: This is an optional garnish.
How To Make A Pina Colada Mocktail
This drink is oh so easy! First things first, cut your fresh pineapple in small pieces and place in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Throw that in the freezer overnight and make sure your pineapple chunks are frozen solid before blending.
When you are ready to make your Pina Colada Mocktails, literally all you do is throw everything into your blender and blend until smooth. Pour it into your glasses and serve with a fresh pineapple slice.
PRO TIP! I love to get fancy and rim my glass with coconut flakes. To do this all you have to do is coat the rim of your glass into the coconut cream and then roll the rim in coconut flakes. Because the coconut cream I use is thick and sticky it adheres the coconut flakes really well.
Troubleshooting Your Pina Colada Mocktail
Too thick? Add a tablespoon more of pineapple juice.
Too thin? Add a 1/4 cup more of frozen pineapple chunks or ice.
Not sweet enough? Add a 1/2 tablespoon more of the coconut cream.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I recommend blending these up as you are serving them. This mocktail is a slushy consistency and doesn’t store well in the refrigerator or freezer. Serving it as you drink it, and immediately, is best.
Yes, use any kind of non-sugar added pineapple chunks that work best for you. Just make sure they are frozen overnight. Also, keep in mind the flavor profile of fresh, canned, and frozen pineapple chunks will vary drastically.
For this Pina Colada Mocktail a food processor works just as well as a blender. You will definitely want a blender or food processor to make this so you have a classic slushy consistency.
A classic Pina Colada has rum (white or dark) in it. You can also add coconut rum too.
If you are looking for more tropical mocktails, give these a try!
- Watermelon Lime Slush
- Blue Lagoon Mocktail
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita Mocktail
- Sunrise Mocktail Spritzer
- Creamy Mango Lemonade
- Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Guava Lemonade Fizz
Thanks for dropping in! Be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for fun NEW CONTENT and CONVERSATION delivered to your inbox. If you love this recipe save it now so you can find it later. Thank you for your support!
Pina Colada Mocktail
- Blender or Food Processor
- 2 ½ cups fresh pineapple; in chunks and frozen
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream *
- pineapple wedges; for garnish
- Cut fresh pineapple into small-medium sized cubes, place on a cookie sheet and freeze overnight.
- In a blender add frozen pineapple chunks, ice, pineapple juice, and coconut cream. Blend until smooth and the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour the Pina Colada Mocktail into a glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Metric conversions are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
If you make my Pina Colada Mocktail, don’t forget to leave this recipe a rating, comment, or like. Tag me on social media using the hashtag #EntirelyElizabeth when sharing your own personal photos making this recipe. I would love to see your version and know your thoughts!
6 thoughts on “Pina Colada Mocktail”
I happened to have all the ingredients on hand and just made this Pina colada mocktail! Omg it was so good! Super refreshing and so easy to make!
So glad you enjoyed it! I also find it super refreshing! Cheers!
Such a delicious drink and super easy to make it!! Me and my husband loved it!
YAY! I am so glad to hear that! And thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
Yum! This was the best non-alcoholic Pina Colada I have ever tried!
I am so glad you enjoyed it! That makes me really happy! Thank you for the review!