The perfect drink for summer sipping… This Guava Lemonade Fizz is tropical, sweet, sour, and fizzy all at the same time. It has no alcohol, can easily serve a party crowd, and mixes together in just 5 minutes. I bet you can’t drink just one glass!
I am a total sucker for tropical drinks… and this one is NO exception! There is something so adventurous and daring about tropical flavors like guava. Don’t you agree? Maybe it is because I grew up on a Midwest farm, who knows!
Guava Lemonade Fizz Ingredients
- Lemonade– I mix up Country Time Lemonade with water but you can use bottled, hand squeezed, or whatever you prefer.
- Guava Soda– Jarritos is the best! You can also buy guava nectar or different brands of guava soda like Bundaberg, Goya, Rubicon, or Hawaiian Sun.
- Mineral Water– This is what makes it fizzy (hence the name) and light.
- Lemon Slices– These go in our Guava Lemonade Fizz but are also used as a beautiful garnish.
- Guava Paste– A great garnish to add a punch of guava flavor. I use cocktail pins but skewers cut to size work great too. You can also roll them in sugar like I did.
How To Make A Guava Lemonade Fizz
Add ice and lemon slices (leave a few out for your garnish) to a large pitcher.
Pour in your lemonade, guava sodas, and mineral water.
Stir until everything is well combined and a beautiful light coral color.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish with the leftover lemon slices and guava paste (optional: roll the guava paste in sugar).
NOTE: I recommend chilling your ingredients (lemonade, guava soda, and mineral water) prior to mixing this up. Initially adding a lot of ice to chill the Guava Lemonade Fizz will water it down.
Where Do I Find Guava Soda?
This drink was inspired by my new-found love for Jarritos! Jarritos is a Mexican soda company and all their sodas are made using real cane sugar and fruit.
I get mine at an authentic Mexican market here in my town, but have also seen and bought them at Walmart and Kroger. So, the next time you are at the store keep an eye out for them, or if you have a Mexican food store, they will definitely have them. You can also look for guava nectar or different brands of guava soda like Bundaberg, Goya, Rubicon, or Hawaiian Sun.
The Perfect Drink For Parties!
This drink is perfectly bright and refreshing for all those warm days and better yet, parties! Make it for your next BBQ, baby shower, pool party, birthdays party, etc. Because it contains no alcohol and minimal caffeine, any age can enjoy it. I recommend serving this Guava Lemonade Fizz in a punch bowl with a big ladle. Place cups next to the punch bowl and put lemon slices in them and skewers with chunks of guava paste.
To turn up the music even louder, pair your punch bowl with my Guava Filled Coconut Cupcakes!
For More Refreshing Lemonade Recipes:
- Orange Lemonade
- State Fair Lemonade
- Lavender Coconut Lemonade
- Creamy Mango Lemonade
- Lemon Mojito Mocktail
Thanks for dropping in! Be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for fun NEW CONTENT and CONVERSATION delivered to your inbox. If you love this recipe save it now so you can find it later. Thank you for your support!
Guava Lemonade Fizz
- 1 lemon; sliced
- 3 cups lemonade
- 2 guava sodas
- 1 cup sparking water
- guava paste; for garnish on a skewer or cocktail pin
- To a large pitcher, add the lemon slices (leaving a few behind for garnish).
- Pour over the lemonade, guava soda, and sparkling water. Stir until well combined.
- Garnish individual glasses with a lemon slice and guava paste.
- In the refrigerator for up to three days.
- Always stir prior to drinking.
- It will lose it’s fizz so you may have to add more sparking water or drink as is.
Metric conversions are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
If you make my Guava Lemonade Fizz, don’t forget to leave this recipe a rating, comment, or like. Tag me on social media using the hashtag #EntirelyElizabeth when sharing your own personal photos making this recipe. I would love to see your version and know your thoughts!