Get your blenders out! This Creamy Mango Lemonade is tart, sweet, and so refreshing! It is made of freshly squeezed lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk, lemon zest, and sugar. Pour that over mango puree and you have your new favorite summer drink!
Creamy Lemonade with Mango Puree
This Creamy Lemonade is a blended drink with the consistency of a slushy. It has a bold, sweet, lemony and mango flavor no one can resist. Best part, it only takes fifteen minutes to blend together and makes six servings. It is perfect for poolside sipping, family parties, and after school snacking.
Creamy Lemonade Recipe Inspired by Brazilian Lemonade
This recipe is inspired by the very popular Brazilian Lemonade which is customarily made with whole limes. It reminds me of Key Lime Pie filling which is wonderful but the longer it sat out, the more bitter it was. Yes, there are ways around this but I thought to myself, let’s pay homage to the authentic recipe but with a new twist! And who doesn’t love Mango and Lemon?
How to Make Creamy Lemonade and Mango Puree
For the Mango Puree:
- Blend the thawed mango chunks and sugar together until smooth in consistency.
- Scoop a quarter cup of the mango puree into your glasses and place in the freezer to firm up while you make the Creamy Lemonade.
For the Creamy Lemonade:
- Clean your lemons! We don’t want wax and chemicals from the zest in our drinks.
- Zest one lemon or until you have one tablespoon of fresh lemon zest.
- Juice five to six lemons or until you have one and a quarter cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Blend the lemon zest, juice, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cold water, and ice in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour an equal amount of the Creamy Lemonade over the firm mango puree, add a straw and serve immediately!
Do I Absolutely Need a Blender to Make This?
The answer is NO, not at all. The blender gives this drink a slushy consistency which is perfect for summer but not required. Without the blender you will follow the recipe as directed and the only difference is your ice and fruit will stay whole and you will be stirring instead of blending.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Can this be made ahead of time? Over time this drink will separate so I do not recommend making it ahead of time. It is definitely a drink best served as you need it.
Can I add alcohol to the Creamy Lemonade? Yes, this would taste great with tequila, whipped vodka, and even white rum.
Can I use something other than Mango Puree? Of course, have fun with it and make it your own! If for any reason you need to substitute the mango, I recommend equal amounts of another fruit in it’s place. Fruits like strawberry, peach, or blackberry would be fabulous.
For more refreshing drinks, check these out!
- Guava Lemonade Fizz
- Lavender Coconut Lemonade
- Lemon Mojito Mocktail
- Pina Colada Mocktail
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita Mocktail
- Grapefruit Ginger Beer Mocktail
- Sunrise Mocktail Spritzer
- Blue Lagoon Mocktail
- Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Apple Cider Mule Mocktail
Thanks for dropping in! Be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for fun NEW CONTENT and CONVERSATION delivered to your inbox. If you love this recipe save it now so you can find it later. Thank you for your support!
Creamy Mango Lemonade
- 1 ½ cups mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons granular sugar
- 1 ¼ cups lemon juice; about 5-6 lemons
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest;
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ¼ cups granular sugar
- 6 cups water; cold
- 2 cups ice
- Add mango chunks and sugar to blender. Pulse until smooth, about ten seconds.
- Blend until smooth.
- In six drink containers of your choice (I used jars), add a heaping ¼ cup of mango puree to the bottom of the jar. Place in freezer to set up while you make the Creamy Lemonade.
- Add all ingredients to the blender, lemon juice, lemon zest, sweetened condensed milk, granular sugar, water, and ice. Pulse until smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Remove drink containers from freezer.
- Pour even amounts of the Creamy Lemonade into the drink containers. Add a straw and serve!
If you make my Creamy Mango Lemonade, don’t forget to leave this recipe a rating, comment, or like. Tag me on social media using the hashtag #EntirelyEizabeth when sharing your own personal photos making this recipe. I would love to see your version and know your thoughts!