This light and creamy Yogurt Dill Sauce is delicious on fish, salads, roasted vegetables, and more. Made with 7 easy ingredients, it comes together in 2 minutes and is very versatile!
Why You’re Going to Love This Yogurt Dill Sauce Recipe:
What Is Dill Sauce?
Dill Sauce is a thick and creamy sauce that is served with everything from fish to veggies to chicken. Traditionally it is made with a combination of mayonnaise, sour cream, fresh dill, and lemon juice. My recipe uses Greek yogurt instead and adds fresh garlic and a little bit of dill pickle relish to amp up the flavors. This Yogurt Dill Sauce is never heavy but always fresh, tangy, and bright. You’re going to LOVE it!
Watch This Super Quick Video Tutorial:
Yogurt Dill Sauce Ingredients
How to Make Yogurt Dill Sauce
PRO TIP: Taste test it and adjust to your taste preferences before using.
This Yogurt Dill Sauce should always be stored in the refrigerator and in an airtight container or jar. It will last for up to one week, just give it a good stir before serving. Remember to check your sauce for mold spores and a foul sour smell before eating.
Ways To Use Yogurt Dill Sauce
The great thing about this recipe is all the different things you can do with it. It can be a sauce or dip, and even a marinade. Here are a few more ways you can use your Yogurt Dill Sauce:
- on Fish Sliders or turkey burgers
- spooned over salmon, fish, or shrimp
- served with veggies (roasted, grilled, or fresh)
- marinade chicken breast overnight, then bake or grill them
- a sauce for chips, fries, tater tots, or these Smashed Fingerling Potatoes
- on your favorite Mediterranean dishes: pita wraps, Falafel, chicken kabobs (it’s a lighter, easier option to Tzatziki sauce)
- with crab cakes or sushi
- drizzled over fish tacos and quesadillas
- as a salad dressing (it’s an awesome alternative to Ranch dressing)
- chicken wing dipping sauce- try it with my crispy baked wings
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
More Dipping Sauce Recipes You Might Like:
Yogurt Dill Sauce
- 1 cup Greek yogurt; plain
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill; minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice; fresh squeezed
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 clove garlic; grated
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl add plain Greek yogurt, minced dill, lemon juice, dill pickle relish, grated garlic clove, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour Yogurt Dill Sauce in an airtight glass container or jar.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to using.
- In the refrigerator, in an airtight glass container, for up to 1 week.
Metric conversions are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.